Connecticut DOT Violation Lawyer
The federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Connecticut Department of Transportation (ConnDOT) regulate the total weight of trucks as well as other aspects of transporting freight.
If you are a truck driver accused of weight violations or other DOT/ConnDOT violations, you could face sanctions against your commercial driver's license (CDL). The Law Offices of Daniel P. Weiner offers effective representation for traffic violations and trucking violations in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Weight Restriction and Weigh Station Violations
Our Stamford law firm can represent truckers who were pulled over on Interstate I-95, State Route 1 and other Connecticut roadways. Attorney Daniel P. Weiner is experienced at challenging the validity of traffic stops and the merits of the alleged violations. He understands that fines, misdemeanor convictions and especially points against your CDL license can affect your driving career. Mr. Weiner we can explore your possible defenses in a free consultation. Call 866-487-0092 or e-mail us.
We can contest or negotiate on your behalf for any criminal offense, traffic offense or DOT or ConnDOT violation:
- Overweight trucks — Total weight or weight per axle
- Weigh stations — Dodging or blowing by the scales
- Logbook violations — Falsified or incomplete Hours of Service logs
- Equipment violations — Tires, running lights, mud flaps, conspicuity tape
- Traffic offenses — Texting while driving, speeding, improper passing or lane change
- Invalid CDL — Driving truck during CDL suspension/revocation
- Driving under the influence (.04 blood-alcohol for CDL)
Truck Drivers • Bus Drivers • Connecticut Resident or Out-of-State
To find out more about how we can defend you against traffic offenses and trucking violations, e-mail us or call us at 203-883-9945 for a free consultation with our Stamford truck weight violations lawyer.